Updates on Camp and Coronavirus
In our effort to communicate thoroughly, we recognize the value of having all of our information in one place. We will keep this page current with new information, communication, and updates.
Coronavirus Update: Focusing on our campers (March 13)
FAQ sheet (March 13)
Welcome to Virtual Camp (March 18)
A Clarification On Our Plan For Camp (March 30)
1. We continue our commitment to be transparent with you and our hope is that there will be a way to have camp operate this summer. The current environment remains uncertain so we will delay our payment deadline until May 1. Once again, we will make no withdrawals without notifying you in advance.
2. Our goal is still be able to hold camp this summer, even if it requires a few adjustments. We think that camp may be more important than ever this year, as it may provide campers an important break from any stress and anxiety caused by the disruption of normal schedules at home.
3. We remain in close contact with the American Camp Association, and continue to monitor the situation with information from the CDC and the Texas Department of Health. As always, health and safety remain our #1 priority at camp.
4. As of now, we are planning for camp to happen this summer and all of our normal policies regarding cancellations and deposits will remain in place. In the event that we feel we cannot run a safe camp we will revisit our standard policies and communicate options thoroughly with parents.
5. In the unlikely event that federal, state, or local government requires that camp must be canceled entirely, we will move your tuition forward to summer 2021 or you may request to make arrangements for a refund.
Program Protector Home Page (go here to select an insurance option)
Download: Summary of Program Protector Options
Standard Plan Details (documentation of benefits)
Enhanced Plan Details (documentation of benefits)
Clarification: In the unlikely event that federal, state, or local government requires that camp must be canceled entirely, this third party insurance will not apply. Instead, we will move your tuition forward to summer 2021 or you may request to make arrangements for a refund.
What to do at home while school is closed
We made an extra resource page with ideas for families who are looking for things to do with kids while schools are closed. We will update it each week with new ideas! Have fun and let us know if you come across any great ideas you’d like to share.